On 7/9/20 1:31 PM, Aere Greenway wrote:
> Lubuntu Users:
>
> I currently have Lubuntu 20.04 installed.  In that system, I installed
> the LXDE desktop, which works fine.
>
> Is it also possible to install the Gnome desktop in that system, and
> use that (choosing which desktop at login time)?
>
> I know it will use a fair amount of disk-space, but that isn't a
> problem for me.

I've had multiple DE installed before, the only issues you might have
relate to theming and some files in ~/ when you upgrade.  My last
machine had LXQt, JWM and something else I rarely used... maybe Gnome.
So you are going for LXDE, LXQt, and Gnome?  AFAIK that should work just
fine

--
Regards,
 Israel