JM:

Yes, I can confirm this issue.  My edition of it is through the email
digests from the forum, clicking on the links goes to blankness.  But,
yesterday via search engine I logged in via Github and was able to post on
the forum . . . to little fanfare.

I was in Gecko yesterday, also using Firefox, and today I'm in Leap 15.3
and search engine took me to the site . . . in full color.

There is a gentleman from ubuntu who was supposed to be in charge of fixing
this issue, seems like maybe that hasn't happened yet.  This link below was
working for me minutes ago.

https://discourse.lubuntu.me/