All:

I notice that every time I open the file browser (using detailed-list view), the horizontal space available for filenames is insufficient, so I have to move its border to the right, and the file type is way more than I need, so I have to move its right border to the left.

In the preferences, I've set it to save the settings for this folder, but every time I open the file browser, the same widths (that don't work for me) reappear.

Is there any way to customize the heading item widths in pcmanfm, for detailed-list view?

--
Sincerely,
Aere