On Aug 16, 2004, at 5:32 PM, Daniel Naber wrote:
However, "ant package" currently
doesn't work in contributions/analyzers (first it cannot find an
overview.html and if you add that it complains that
contributions/analyzers/docs cannot be found).

I'm getting more serious errors with the analyzers project. Here is what I see:

compile:
[javac] Compiling 26 source files to /Users/erik/dev/jakarta/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/analyzers/ build/classes
[javac] /Users/erik/dev/jakarta/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/analyzers/ src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/fr/FrenchStemmer.java:571: duplicate case label
[javac] case '?':
[javac] ^

I've modified ../common.xml to have a build.encoding="UTF-8" and modified the <javac>'s in there to use it (all locally) which got me past the compilation issues of the GermanStemmer. I'm guessing the FrenchStemmer is in a different encoding.

What needs to be done to alleviate this?

Thanks,
        Erik

Regards Daniel

--