From: Christoph Goller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:59 AM
To: Lucene Developers List
Subject: Release 1.4.3

Finally I made release 1.4.3.
As suggested by Erik I switched to Apache's mirroring resources.

I copied all release files to
/www/www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene
on minotaur.apache.org

and I have updated all download links on the Lucene website that I found.

However, so far I only updated the website in CVS (not the copy that's
online) since it will take 24 hors until the new release has been
distributed to the mirrors. This gives you a chance to verify whether the
release files and links are ok.

regards,
Christoph