On Dec 31, 2004, at 10:42 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:
Two questions:

1) Did we have the copyright to move the FAQs at jGuru over to a new
one? (I have to ask)

Disclaimer: IANAL.... however Terence Parr at jGuru has offered to me several times to provide the Ant FAQ content as an XML source.

Terence gave permission to Otis to get the XML.

Do we need something more official, especially given that the content now resides on a publicly editable wiki? We could simply tell Terence to remove it if he doesn't approve of it being there.

2) How about a new FAQ entry at jGuru: "Where is the official Lucene FAQ?" :)

+1

I believe I have a similar one for the Ant FAQ, actually.

        Erik