On Monday 07 February 2005 19:19, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Monday 07 February 2005 17:56, Matthew Denner wrote:
> > QueryParser parser =
> > Â new QueryParser(
> > Â Â "description",
> > Â Â new StandardAnalyzer(),
> > Â Â new SpecialQueryFactory(new QueryFactoryImpl()));
>
> This sounds interesting, could you create a bug report (see "Lucene Bugs"
> on the homepage) and then attach your patch?

I will do this I just need to finish off the unit-tests and work the changes
into the QueryParser.jj file (I did them directly on the Java source).  Would
anyone mind if I added the MockObjects (http://www.mockobjects.com/) JAR as a
dependency as it makes testing the LowerCaseQueryFactory and
MultiFieldQueryFactory implementations slightly easier?

Matt