Erik Hatcher wrote:

I've seen that too.... it worked fine for a while, and then no longer. I thought it might be a temporary DNS thing.

I think it is. The DNS does take a little while to settle down when a new name appears: it's only just appeared in my ISP. When I was managing my (old) company's server it could take about a day for changes to propagate around the world. I generally tried to make changes a couple of days in advance of using the new name on the web site to be absolutely sure.

jch