-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bode...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:49 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org

Hi,

lists should now be there (if they haven't been already) and be
moderated by Digy and myself.  I'll ask infra to add Prescott as
moderator once he has his account ready.

On moderation: what has been the policy for moderating in posts by
non-subscribers so far?  I know projects that will never allow anybody
to post who is not subscribed and others where posts by people using a
service like Nabble will get moderated through.

Stefan