All,

A quick voting reminder... This [VOTE] thread will only be active for
another 4 hours (72 hours total).

So far, we have two +1 votes in.

After this vote, the release will be proposed to the Incubator PMC,
and will have another 72 hour vote for acceptance there. Assuming that
passes, it will become an official ASF Incubator release.

Thanks,
Troy