My thinking is just a separate ticket for each one. This makes the work
easier to manage and gives a better sense about how much work is left as
well as makes it easier to prioritize independent issues. We could link all
the sub-issues to a single task / feature / whatever (that is, if JIRA has
that capability).

-r