I'd say the main thing for cls was the mismatch casing of fields/properties.
 i.e Something like   public type fieldName; and public type FieldName {
get; set; } on the same class was preventing people from using certain
higher level classes in vb.net

Hopefully the unsigned types are not be high level enough for anyone to need
to use/consume directly.