Hi Prescott,

thank you for pushing things forward.

On 2011-10-31, Prescott Nasser wrote:

> Done - i've uploaded the new files to the same place. I actually found
> an issue with the bin.zip file, so it was good that I merged that bug
> fix in.

I'm pretty sure you know that, but if you decide to do something like
this after you've started the vote, please cancel the vote, bump the RC
number and start a new vote.

> If you guys don't mind taking a look, I'd like to submit it to the
> incubator mailing list for a vote tomorrow if we have no issues with
> these

Start a VOTE thread on this list and if it passes go to the general
list.  If all mentors vote on this list the VOTE on the general list is
more informational than anything else.

I'll look into the ZIPs myself in a few hours so you'll know how I'm
going to vote 8-)

Stefan