I don't understand why we have the rendered html in the docs.  I don't mind
having the .chm rendered and put in the repo, but the entire HTML
documentation spans 8,000 files and over 100mb.  The CHM comes in at around
15mb.

I don't think it's necessary to have both in the repo, but if the consensus
is to keep them both, I think we should bundle the HTML docs in a zip,
instead of being added as loose files, at least in trunk.  I think it's
kinda silly the way it is now, and SVN does better at handling 1 large file
versus 8,000 smaller ones.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 6:53 AM, Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net