Michael,

Not quite yet.  I think I was overly aggressive with some of the
conversions I made with Get/Set functions to Properties, and I want to
revert any that I find do too much work back into a method.

After that, I think most of the API changes left to make are fairly
minimal, and it would be nice to get some feedback from the community.
 Maybe I'll work on those properties tonight.

Thanks,
Christopher