I'm looking at some of the tests failing. I think it would be worthwhile having
them figured out prior to a pre-package. Figured out could just mean we know
under what conditions they fail and we can document that for now, but not yet
fixed. But I think right now they are failing and we aren't even sure why -
they could be invalid tests as well at this point.  If anyone does find any
more to share regarding the tests, comment here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-484 ~P