Hi Sudhanya,

What analyser are you using to parse the query and index the "name" field?

The StandardAnalyzer, SimpleAnalyzer and others will use the
LowercaseTokenizer to automatically lower case your field/query terms.

Hope that helps

Vijay Santhanam
B.Eng.(Soft.)
Spectrum Wired - Software Engineer

T: +61 2 4925 3266
F: +61 2 4925 3255
M: +61 407 525 087
W: www.spectrumwired.com

Disclaimer: This email and any attached files are intended solely for the
named addressee, are confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. The copying or distribution of them or any information they
contain, by anyone other than the addressee, is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please let us know by telephone or return the
email to the sender and destroy all copies. Thank you.