For Ex.,

          void GetMetaData()
        {
            WebBrowser wb = new WebBrowser();
            wb.DocumentCompleted += new
WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventHandler(wb_DocumentCompleted);
            wb.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = true;

            StreamReader rdr = new
StreamReader(@"D:\Downloads\explorer_tips.htm");
            wb.DocumentText = rdr.ReadToEnd();

            while (read == false) Application.DoEvents();

            HtmlElementCollection coll =
wb.Document.GetElementsByTagName("meta"); //Or other tags
                //HtmlElementCollection coll = wb.Document.All; //or all
elements
            foreach (HtmlElement elem in coll)
            {
                richTextBox1.AppendText(elem.TagName + ":");
                richTextBox1.AppendText(elem.GetAttribute("content") +
"\n"); //or elem.InnerText;
            }
        }

        void wb_DocumentCompleted(object sender,
WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs e)
        {
            read = true;
        }

PS: Loading a web content to the web browser is very sloooow.

DIGY