Hello Dean,

That's very encouraging, thanks.

Dean Harding wrote:
Foo JH wrote:
Just want to poll the community if they have any issues running lucene.net on index files of 1GB or greater? If so, what are the recommended work-arounds?

One of the indexes we use with Lucene.Net is 66GB. About the only problem we have is that with so many documents (around 7.5 million) is that lots of common search terms are in *lots* of documents. So we basically just set a hard limit on the number of documents we'll return from the lucene index.

That's not a limitation of Lucene, though, that's a limitation of the processing we do with the resultant documents...

Dean.