From: Sudhanya Chatterjee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:45 PM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: lucene.net version query

Hi,

What is the difference in the v1.9.1.3 dll and v2.1.0.2?

We were initially using v2.1.0.2 dll but we need various other Analyzers
liked German etc, which is present in v v1.9.1.3 dll.

Is there any drawback in using v1.9.1.3 other than v2.1.0.2?

Thanks,

Sudhanya

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute
or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent
Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.