From: Michael Garski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 9:15 PM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Query with wildcard characters

Sudhanya,

It sounds like you are tokenizing the text that you are searching for a
wildcard.  If you want the multi-word items to be considered one term that can
be searched with a wildcard, don't tokenize those fields.  From your
description, it looks like the productName field is tokenized, which is why you
are getting items that start with "Chat".

Michael