From: Corey Trager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 7:36 PM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Multiple threads updating/reading the same index in an ASP.NET
website.

Does Lucene.Net have built into it logic for managing concurrency, multiple
threads?   If a
request comes to my website that triggers a thread to update the index, and
another request comes
on another thread that also triggers a request to update, or even read, the
index, does Lucene
handle the management of concurrency, or do I need to?