From: Tim Haughton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 6:23 PM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Term Dictionary Items

I want to add auto complete to a search box in a document management
application. To do this, I'm going to need to get access to all terms stored
in the Term Dictionary. How would I go about this?  I've got the Manning
Lucene book but couldn't find anything in there, although feel free to point
me in the right direction if you know where help can be found.

Cheers,

Tim