Thanks - I'll grab the former I think

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Digy [mailto:digyd...@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 December 2008 17:05
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: getting the latest stable build

Hi Nic,

Svn trunk contains v2.3.1 and is stable.

      +

-You might want apply the patch(LUCENENET-106 - "Paches for v2.3.1.rar")
get more stable version.

or

-You can apply the patches of LUCENENET-164 and upgrade to a stable
2.3.2
(LUCENENET-106 patch is not available for 2.3.2 yet, but I think it
would be
an easy task).

DIGY.