What version of Lucene.Net did you use to create the index?  Was it created
with an earlier version of Lucene.Net and subsequently newer version of
Lucene.Net is using?  Is the index small enough that you can share it with
us for debugging?  If not, can you re-index the data (totally new index) and
try again?

-- George