I can convert this text into a Query using  just TermQuery and BooleanQuery:

 name:"ACME Produce" AND city:Anytown AND zip:90210

If I create the Query object on my own will I loose all the  benefits from
things like  StandardAnalyzer? Is there a way I can submit an object graph to
QueryParser so I can get the benefits of its analyzer without making it parse
the raw string? My input is coming from well defined areas; its not free form
where the user can enter anything they want.

Can I use a StandardAnalyzer myself then take its output and create the
appropriate Query objects then join all of them into a BooleanQuery?

I'm using /tags/Lucene.Net_2_4_0.