From: Matt Honeycutt [mailto:mbhoneyc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:57 PM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: FieldLookup for field with multiple values

It seems that the StringIndex returned by
FieldCache.Fields.Default.GetStringIndex() only indexes one value for a
document even when the document has multiple values for the field.  Is
there
a performant want to get all the values for a particular field in a
ScoreDoc?  I'm having to do this across the entire result set of
ScoreDocs
(up to 50,000), and retrieving the values through
LuceneDocument.GetFields
is not going to cut it.