Hi!
I am trying to use Lucene with russian texts. I created an index of xml
documents (UTF-8 encoded), but when I am trying to search an index with a
query from a servlet, it seems, that Lucene just finds nothing (though I am
SURE it MUST find a term). Search string is reencoded to UTF-8 too, so I do
not know what to do... If I search this index with english letters - it
works as it should (there are mixed chracters in xml files). Could anybody
help me? Please, note, I use latest nightly build (12 nov) - it claims to
have non-ASCII search ability :(

P.S. maybe, I must reindex docs with this new version?

Phil