Jeff,

We've been using Lucene as a part of our product Jive Forums
(http://www.jivesoftware.com) for about a year now. So, that means it's in use
on thousands upon thousands of our customer's production websites including
Sun, Sony Music, and many others. I'd be happy to provide more detailed
information about our integration if you'd like. Lucene has been great for us
and we never mind raving about it. :)

Regards,
Matt