From: Les Hughes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:44 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Queryparser croaking on "[" and "]"

Hi,

I'm currently building a small app that allows searching of Java sourcecode.
The problem I'm getting is when parsing a query string that contains an
array specifier (ie. String[] or int[][]) the query parser seem to croak
with a

Lexical error at line XX, column XX. Encountered:   after : "[]"

So what am I doing wrong / what should I write to fix this?

Les