Has anyone had any experience/problems with using "C/C++" in Lucene queries?
When I do a query using that as a term I get back a bunch of records that do
not contain the term. The resulting query ends up being like: +(+c/c++) when
parsed by the QueryParser. I've also tried just adding Term objects to a
query myself and it has the same affect. Thanks for any help.

Jonathan Franzone