Hi all;

I've problem searching for number in Lucene.
I'm using StandardAnalyzer for Index/Search.

In my document, I have a field contains text
"this is a test for lucene with number 1727a and 1992 and 3562"

-  I was able to search for a 1992 or 3562.
-  However, search return empty when I try to search for 1727 or 1727a.  It
seems like it didn't index number and text when it's one word.  Please help

Thanks
Tihonone