Melissa Mifsud wrote:

> I've been going round in circles trying to come up with a query that will return
>documents which contian ALL the query terms. This should be easy, however I would
>like the words to span ANY of the fields of the documents.

Just a thought... have you tried building a string that'll do the query you
require and then letting the QueryParser create the actual query object(s)?

If that works, then delve into the QueryParser code and see how it does what
you're trying to do...

cheers,

Chris - Lucene Newbie, don't bite me, I don't speak Java ;-)