Hello,

The host that you are trying to crawl cannot be looked up:

bash-2.04$ nslookup www.violet-arcana.com
Server:  localhost.apache.org
Address:  127.0.0.1

*** localhost.apache.org can't find www.violet-arcana.com: Non-existent
host/domain

This is not a Lucene issue, but more of a networking issue, so I
suggest you talk to some network/system administrators about this.
They'll have an answer for you.

Good luck,
Otis