I would like to implement in my Lucene application a google's like
feature like the "Did you mean" google's feature. So, when the user
enters a wrong spelling of a word, the search engine automatically
propose a similar better word. To implement such function in a Lucene
application, I'm not sure of what method is the best (or it's correct to
try to di this with a Lucene index). Is there anybody that could help-me
for this?

Thanks.

--
-----  Olivier Amira  -----