Hi,

two questions.

1. off-topic in the demo SearchFiles..  Is there a way that I could put
the result set into a 2-d associative array, then serialize the array,
then read the stdin out put via another language like php, then
unserialize still having the 2-d array.. ? I have not been able to get
the Hashtable/array to work yet, so I have not been able to try it
myself. .

2. I remember reading some mention of a class that generated a
description for the search result based on the search query.. so the
result set for array looks something like googles result set.. with the
query term bolded, or highlighted in some way in the result description..

regards,
Ian