Hi Otis

  May be i am asking for more.. is there some class that accepts this
document field terminology, would you be in a position to name out the class
name,

 and also i did not understand clearly what u mean by creating Field form
the text  and than create document form these field....

 The Q are...

 1)  How to decide how much or what to be in a field....

 2) and than how much and what to be in document.

 Considering the PDF file might have 300+ pages.. than how much logical
field and hence document can be created....

 I think i am acting like an idiot asking the above Q... may be things will
be more cleared if i know about this demo class and the understanding of the
Fields and document categorization.

 wait for your positive reply.

Cheers
Vin.