Hi

I have created an index which has documents with many fields.

Eg Field.Keyword("AUTHOR", "Fred Bloggs") - want it indexed and stored, not
tokenised
   Field.Text("CONTENT", "Example content")

The second field will get tokenised/analysed using my Analyser.

When trying to search the index I build a Query object using the QueryParser
and my analyser.  The result is the query gets tokenised/analysed for each
field.

So if I enter a search of: Fred Bloggs

How can I build a query where only the CONTENT field term gets tokenised?

(AUTHOR:Fred AUTHOR:Bloggs) (CONTENT:fred CONTENT:blogg)

Any help appreciated
Spence