I'm rather partial to Jini for distributed systems, but I agree that JXTA would definitely be the way to go on this type of peer-to-peer scenario.

Scott

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'll be doing something very similar some time in the next 12 months for
the project I'm working on. I'll be more than happy than happy to
contribute the code when its done, but the rest of the project has been
implemented with CORBA, and it had been my plan to use CORBA for the
distributed index servers as well.

I'll look into JXTA though, as I hadn't come across it before.

Kiril

Otis Gospodnetic
21/11/2002 16:57
Please respond to "Lucene Users List"