From: "Spencer, Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lucene Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 2:58 PM
Subject: RE: Slash Problem

Funny, I have more or less the same question I've been meaning to post.
I think the answer is going to be that the analyzer applies to all parts
of
a query, even to untokenized fields, which to me seems wrong.

So I think if you have a query like

body:foo uri:"/alpha/beta"

With 'body' being tokenized and 'uri' not tokenized, I think that
the analyzer applies to "/alpha/beta" and breaks it into "alpha beta"
which is not desired...