HI,

these are the classes i use. I only use them to extract the text stuff, so
they don't have methods for getting document title and such. However text
extraction has worked fine for me.

The HtmlParser main method takes a file path as argument and outputs the
contents to a file named html.txt - useful when testing.

/Ronnie