Hi all,

I have a rather large file system that I'm indexing (php/html files actually). I'm reindexing on a daily basis, however I don't want/need to reindex 95+% of my files since they're not going to change.

Is there currently the capiblilty to look at the last modified date and check it against the file that has already been indexed before re-indexing the file? Or is this something that needs to be implemented?

Thanks again,
Dominic
madison.com

PS. Thanks for the quick responses last time...the spider is starting to behave :-)