I downloaded and instaled the i2a websearch application. Looks fine, but I have a
problem, my site contains a lot of Macromedia Flash Objects and there are a lot of
links of my site in this flash objects. Clearly this links wouldn't be crwaled easily.
Is there a way to create a index for i2a websearch or to adapt code to parse a
directory structure?
On the other hand I have some pdfs files and they seem not to get indexed. I looked at
the servlet cointainer log and found:
java.util.zip.ZipException: unknown compression method
        at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:140)
        at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:105)
        at com.i2a.websearch.PDFHandler.parseDataStream(PDFHandler.java:467)
        at com.i2a.websearch.PDFHandler.parseContent(PDFHandler.java:339)

Samuel Alfonso Velázquez Díaz
http://www.geocities.com/samuelvd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]