In this release I have changed how I parsed the document, which may have
introduced this bug.  I have received another report of this and will have
it fixed for the next point release.

You said you tried with reasonably sized PDF repository.  Did you stop
indexing at this error or did you continue?  If you continued, is this the
only error that you got?

-Ben