anyone know of a quick and easy way to get this demo
[org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML] to parse JSP files as well? I used to a
crawler to create a local [static] version of the site [i.e. they are not
longer "JSP" files just the html output from the original JSP file  - but in
the interest of keeping the URL intact, I need to parse the JSP extentions -
the short question is, does anyone know of a way to *not* ignore the *.jsp
files?

thanks.