Doug Cutting wrote:

Loo-seen.

Danny Sofer wrote:

...and where does the name come from?

It's my wife's middle name, and her maternal grandmother's first name.

At one point in time (before it became an Apache project) Jetspeed was named Christina but then we broke up so I named it Jetspeed (the amount of time it took for our relationship to end)

:)

Kevin

--
Help Support NewsMonster Development!  Purchase NewsMonster PRO!

http://www.newsmonster.org/download-pro.html

      AIM - sfburtonator,  Web - http://www.peerfear.org/
GPG fingerprint: 4D20 40A0 C734 307E C7B4  DCAA 0303 3AC5 BD9D 7C4D