From: Brian Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 11:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Keyword search with space and wildcard

Great.  Is there an example anywhere on how I might be able to build such a
Query?  QueryParser isn't really all that simple since it's built with
JavaCC.

What might be ideal for me is if I can continue to use the highlevel
interface to build the main query (ie use it to parse my query string and
return me some kind of Query - BooleanQuery, TermQuery, etc) and then build
a WildcardQuery by hand and "combine" the two together?  For example, is it
as simple as calling Query.combine() to combine the two?  Is there a better
way?  Is there a documented example like this?  Thanks!

-Brian