On Wednesday, September 17, 2003, at 09:31 AM, Bryan LaPlante wrote:
I would like to see the taglib for searching the index in the demo. There is
an html form page and result page already built for the taglib that allows
you to change search params and demonstrates a fair amount of the search
capability of Lucene.

Bryan, no offense... but I won't be using the taglib in the demo. I just don't feel accessing a Lucene index via a taglib is the right way to do things. Coupling an index to JSP in that manner is too tight for my tastes. What happens if you want to use Velocity for presentation? Or a Swing app? See what I mean?