I'm going to swap in the neko HTML parser for the demo refactorings I'm doing. I would be all for replacing the demo HTML parser with this.

If you look at the Ant <index> task in the sandbox, you'll see that I used JTidy for it and it works well, but I've heard that neko is faster and better so I'll give it a try.

Erik