I've run into trouble while trying to get the lucene demo working, included
below is an error I'm getting.  I think I've followed the instructions set
out at http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/demo4.html

The package org.apache.lucene.analysis  has been placed in
tomcat/webapps/search/luceneweb/web/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/lucene/analys
is

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP An error
occurred at line: 36 in the jsp file: /web/results.jsp Generated servlet
error: [javac] Compiling 1 source file [javac]
/web/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/work/bomEng/localhost/jsp_search_luceneweb/web/re
sults_jsp.java:11: package org.apache.lucene.analysis does not exist [javac]
import org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer; [javac]

Any ideas on where I'm going wrong would be appreciated.

Many thanks -

Justyna.